We've put this page together for you to access a number of resources from different providers for asthma and well-being. Please click on the links to view them.
- The Allergy House - an interactive tool to explore allergies in the household
- Pollen and Moulds factsheet
- House dust mites factsheet
- Allergic rhinitis / hayfever factsheet
- Pet allergies fact sheet
- Asthma and Allergies - information, factsheets and interactive tool
Leaflets for common medications used in asthma and wheeze. Visit the Medicines for Children website for all other medications
Concerned about a young person’s mental health?
Not sure what help is needed?
Call the Single Point of Access (SPA)
For children aged 10-16 in need of mental health support, including online counselling and a mental health well-being community.